To create an account just press one of the buttons on the website to create a free account. You do not need to input any card details at the beginning.
Once you create your nutriapptech account you will be able to access the CRM and mobile application and start your 20 days free trial!
For Professionals: You can download the mobile application from the App Store or Google Play Store by searching nutriapptechPro.
Once you download the mobile app, just input your email and password that you selected for your nutriapptech account.
For Clients: Clients can download the mobile application from the App Store or Google Play Store by searching nutriapptech.
Once the client downloads the mobile app, they have to input their email address given to the professional and the generated password received on the email.
The layout of the CRM is quite easy to navigate. You won't feel lost at any point. The homepage contains clear icons to let you know their function. You wouldn't think that the software is draining your mind. It's designed to make things easier for you, not to complicate it further, and the homepage is evidence of this.
What sections are included in the CRM?
- Clients Quick View
Dashboard: The dashboard section is designed to help you see all necessary information fast and easy such as:
- Registered Clients - How many registered clients you have
- Appointments – How many appointments you have today, this week, and this month
- My Clients – Clients names and weight information
- My Appointments – Your next appointment with whom and at what time.
Clients: The Clients section is where you can add, delete and Open and edit your client’s information as follows:
- Add a New Client: Once you click the clients' tab on the menu, you will see on the top right an “Add New Client” button. Press it and a new window will open where you will add the information of your clients such as Name, Surname, Gender, Mobile Number, Height, Age, Goal Weight, ID, Medical Condition, and Other Notes.
- Open a Client Profile: On the right side of each client, you will see an “Open” button. This is where you will edit your client’s general information, add your client’s new weight information, create a new meal plan, schedule the next appointment and see and/or download your client’s weight History.
- Weight Information: Here you can add your client’s new weight information on the current date of measurements, such as Current weight, muscle, fat, water, and others. Once you complete them, you will press the “Add Meeting” button on the top right, and the information that you’ve inputted will be saved.
- Weekly Meal Plan: Here you can create your client’s weekly meal plan. Just add the starting and finish date of the meal plan, what meals you want for each day, and at what time. To save time, you can add a particular meal on other days by just pressing the “Add to Other Days” button on the right side. The meals that you can input are the meals that you have already created in the Meals section.
- Appointment: Once you finish with your client’s new weight information and weekly meal plan, you can add your client’s new appointment and also see your client’s previous appointments. To create a new appointment, just press the “Add Appointment” button and choose the date and time that you want.
- Client History: On the client History Window, you can see your client’s weight history progress such as weight, fat, muscles, water, others, calories consumed, calories burned and calories left. You can download the report and send it to your client via email if you wish.
Appointments: On the appointments section you can see, add and delete and manage all your appointments. The appointments are separated into three types. Client, New Clients, and others.
- Add a New Appointment: To add a new appointment is very easy. Just press on the desired date, choose the type of appointment, complete the rest information and press the save button to book the appointment.
- Updating an Appointment: To update an appointment, just click on the desired appointment, change what you want and click on the update button.
- Green - Appointment is confirmed
- Purple- Appointment is not confirmed
- Red - Appointment is canceled
- Yellow - New client Appointment
- Blue - Other Appointment
Meals: This is where you will create meals and save them for your optimal convenience. You can easily create, edit and delete any meal.
- Add New Meal: Press the “Add New Meal “button on the top right. Once you press it you will see a new pop window where you can write/input the real name, meal category and add the ingredients, the categories of the ingredients, the quantity of each ingredient by using different units of measurements from the drop-down menu and calories for each ingredient. Once you input all the ingredients and their calories, the final calories for the particular meal will be auto-calculated.
Clients Quick View: With a glimpse of an eye, you can see your client's weight progress. On the search bar just write the name of your client.
Profile Settings: This is where you can manage your own settings. From Your name to the CRM and Mobile applications settings.
- Profile Settings: This is where you input your personal and Company details.
CRM and Mobile Application Settings:
- Logo: You can choose your own logo on the CRM and mobile application. Just press the "Choose Image" button and select your desired photo/logo. IMPORTANT: We suggest uploading a PNG. file for better results.
- Add Text: In case your company does not have a logo, you can input your own desired text.
- Choose Theme: You can choose your desired theme that complements your company and logo from our preset themes gallery.
- Save: Once you choose your logo/text and theme, just press the "Save" button and all the desired changes will be implemented on the CRM and mobile application.
- Reset to default: If you want the default CRM and Mobile Application settings, just press the "Reset to Default" button, and both the CRM and Mobile Application settings will implement the original settings.
Preferences: This is where you will have some presets for the CRM and mobile application.
- Clients: Choose the weight and Height units that you want to have for your clients as a preset on your CRM and mobile application
- Meals: Choose the weight and volume units that you want to have for your meals as a preset on your CRM and mobile application
Subscription: On the subscription section, you can view and edit your subscription plan.
Current Subscription: You can see your type of subscription and the subscribed day left.
- Update Plan: By Pressing the "Update Plan", you will be able to see the subscription information such as status, subscription end date, New plan, Subscription period new plan, and price breakdown. Also next to subscription information, you can see and complete the Billing information details.
- Once you complete the subscription and billing information, you can press the "Subscribe" button, and a pop-up window will ask you to choose your payment method, card, or Paypal.
Payment History: On the payment history, you will be able to see all your subscribed plans, payment, payment date, and payment method. You also have the possibility of downloading any invoices by just pressing the "Download Invoice" button.